Go Farfenflooger Go!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hello and Goodbye Vacation Day

Yesterday, I felt like crap. I felt like I was a major loser and I had a big headache and didn't want to do anything.

Lunch: flour tortilla with cheese and hot sauce, some baked potato thing, breaded chicken kiev with some poisonous butter sauce inside

Snack: oodles of buffalo blue cheese chips

Dinner: white rice, chicken curry, potato/cauliflower curry

Dessert: small piece of cheesecake

In other words, nothing of nutritional value whatsoever.

Today:

Breakfast: strawberry melon Tropicana drink, M&M's

I feel good today. I really think Taco Bell gives me hangover symptoms.

Lunch: 3 small pieces of Bellatoria Southwestern pizza

Snack: 2 bags of M&M's !!! 1 oz. bag of cool ranch Doritos

Dinner: white rice, chicken curry, potato/caulifower curry

Dessert: miniscule bite of cheesecake

Exercise: The husband and I put this wooden edging around some landscaping in the front of the house and added some mulch. We walked to the gym and I did my first day of week 4 for Couch to 5K. It was really hard, but I feel good that I actually survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment