Go Farfenflooger Go!

Monday, June 28, 2010

Complaints

These are some things that I would like to remove from my life. Mind you, this is just a list of my physical complaints...heh. The mental complaints could fill a novel.

  • Stiffness in the morning. My whole body feels really stiff when I wake up in the morning. It also takes me a really long time to wake up in the morning and get going. This sucks.
  • Fatness. I've gained over 40 pounds since getting married. I feel gross.
  • Headaches. I suffer from headaches...mainly in the morning. I feel like I'm hungover. Even feel kind of nauseous. Not every morning. Mostly Monday mornings and some weekend mornings. These are probably due to overindulging in something.
  • Severe sugar cravings. I have to eat about 15 pounds of sugar a day.
  • My feet hurt when I walk on them after sitting for awhile. I think I have plantar fasciitis. Or however you spell it.
  • Fatigue. Particularly after work. I just don't have the energy to do what I want to get done.
  • Some sort of irritable bowel syndrome. I think really fattening, greasy food gives me diarrhea. And I think some sugary food gives me gas. haha

I have a theory that all of this stuff is due to my unhealthy diet. That is why I am going to be more accountable to myself and actually record all the crap that I eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment